Smart Home Buyers in Thomaston CT are very interested in the USDA Rural Development Guaranteed Housing Loan.
They find this mortgage particularly attractive because:
• No Down Payment is required
• Have the ability to finance 100% of the home’s appraised value
• Lower mortgage insurance than conventional or FHA loans
• More lenient credit score requirements than for conventional loans
• Unlike VA loans, there is no military service requirement
• The only zero-down loan on the market besides the VA mortgage
The USDA Rural Development Guaranteed Housing Loan program offers many benefits to qualified buyers
• Up to 100% Financing of the home’s Appraised Value – No Down Payment is required on eligible homes
• Ability to finance Closing Costs when the Appraised Value is higher than the contract sales price of eligible properties
• One 30 year fixed rate mortgage at today’s low-interest rates
• Buyers with <20% down payment can afford higher priced listings because Monthly MI is cheaper than premiums associated with conventional and FHA mortgages
• No Pre-Payment Penalty. No Re-Capture Tax like CHFA
• No limit on Seller Contributions. No limit on Gift Funds
• No Cash Contribution required from buyer
• Credit Scores down to 620.
The USDA Rural Development Guaranteed Housing Loan program does have a few restrictions:
• The home must be in USDA “designated rural areas” like Thomaston, CT
• Adjusted household income cannot exceed established income limits
• Available to First Home Buyers and Repeat Buyers purchasing a single family home as their primary residence in a USDA eligible area
> Cannot own any other type of residential property at time of closing
My expertise with the USDA Rural Development Guaranteed HousingLoan expands my ability to provide clients with the right home financing solution.
Call Me to discuss your mortgage options and to take advantage of my FREE Jump Start Mortgage Pre-Approval service.
You just might be able to move into your new home in Terryville, CT with little or no out-of-pocket money and low affordable monthly payments.