Astute home buyers in select Connecticut communities are very interested in the USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing Development Loan.
They find this mortgage particularly attractive because they:
• Have the ability to finance 100% of the home’s appraised value – No Down Payment is required
• Don’t have to fear risking all their earned savings in a new home
• Can take advantage of today’s low-interest rates
• Afford a more expensive home and still enjoy low monthly payments
The USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing Development Loan offers many benefits to qualified buyers:
• Up to 100% Financing of the home’s Appraised Value – No Down Payment is required
• Ability to finance Closing Costs when the Appraised Value is higher than the sales price
• One 30 year fixed rate mortgage at low-interest rates
• Buyers with <20% down payment can afford higher priced listings because Monthly MI is cheaper than premiums associated with conventional and FHA mortgages
• No Pre-Payment Penalty. No Re-Capture Tax.
• No limit on Seller Contributions. No limit on Gift Funds
» No Cash Contribution required from buyer
• Credit Scores down to 620.
The USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing Development Loan does have a few restrictions:
• The home must be in a USDA “designated rural area”
• Adjusted household income can not exceed established income limits
• Single-family Property only. Must be buyer’s’ primary residence
My expertise with the USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing Loan expands my ability to provide you with the “Right” home financing solution.
Call Me at 860.945.9284 to discuss your mortgage options and to take advantage of my FREE Jump Start Mortgage Pre-Approval service.
You just might be able to move into your new home in select areas of CT with little or no out-of-pocket money and low affordable monthly payments.